5.29.2014

HELLO WORLD


Hello guyyyys. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a really long time now and since I'm nearly on holidays (after those awful final exams ew) I've thought that it was the best occasion to. Truth to be told, I don't know how this really works and how I can manage to make you guys like my posts so if you have any suggestion just let me know on the comments bellow. 
Anyway, I think you expect me to introduce myself so there it is. First of all, my name is Jéssica Martins, I live in France at the moment but I used to live in Portugal where I was actually born. I spend my time watching tvshows instead of studying which I will probably regret when I am a single 50 year-old cat lady. I complain all day about not having enough money to buy the clothes I'd like to wear and that's basically everything you need to know about me. 
I'll try to post as many things as I can and about as many subjects as possible so once again if you'd like to read something in particular tell me! 


You can follow me on twitter if you want to read things about that shitty life of mine. 
You can also find me on bloglovin'.


J. 

4 comments :

  1. Lovely blog- can't wait for new posts :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you'll like them. :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I love your curly hair x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you! Haha thank you a lot. X

      Delete