6.08.2014

MY SUMMER WISHLIST



white dress : Bershka 25,99€
kimono : Bershka 25,99€
crochet shorts : Forever 21 19,75€
colorful shorts : Bershka 14,99€



bag: Bershka 19,99€
backpack: Bershka 25,99€
wedge sandals: Forever 21 31,90€
hat: Forever 21 12,45€




It - Alexa Chung: 16,13€ on Amazon
Looking For Alaska - John Green: 7,68€ on Amazon
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky: 7,91€ on Amazon
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee: 5,70€ on Amazon
14,000 Things To Be Happy About -Barbara Ann Kipfer: 6,94 on Amazon
It's Kind Of A Funny Story - Ned Vizzini: 7,72€ on Amazon





Follow me on twitter @TheBeedrix
and on bloglovin jessicamartins

and feel free to comment this post with the things you'd like to see on my blog.


love,
J.

7 comments :

  1. lovely wishlist!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ of beauty products up for grabs on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Kind of a Funny Story is absolutely phenomenal, you'll love it. I'm dying to read Looking for Alaska, too! By the way, love the color scheme of your blog <3

    xx, Bittersweet Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started How To Kill a Mockingbird and I'll read It's Kind Of A Funny Story as soon as I finish! Thank you for your comment. :') Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love them too! I hope I'll buy them soon. Thanks for the comment. :) Xx

      Delete