11.08.2014

BLOGGERS CHATS



As a Twitter fan, I often find myself wandering on this social media for no special reason. Therefore, on a basic evening a few weeks ago, I discovered something really interesting I wanted to talk to you about: bloggers chat

As you probably guessed, bloggers chats gather anyone with a blog in order to make them talk about a random topic. In fact, most often organised by Twitter accounts specially made to promote blogs (these accounts get to choose the topic), each chat happens once or twice a week (for example, on Mondays at 8pm UK time). 
To participate, you need to answer to the questions asked by those same accounts during the chat with a special hashtag. For example, if you're a part of the FBL chat, your tweets must end with #fblchat. 

Thanks to those events, bloggers get to meet each other and I had the chance to discuss really interesting topics with lovely people. It's an easy way to share ideas and thoughts about important things with a huge part of the blogging community. 

There are several chats which explains that sometimes, it is hard not to be lost. Fortunately, some really nice bloggers posted chats schedules. Here's one posted on ThoughtTheMirror I found really useful.






Obviously, I haven't participated in all of them but I already have some I like more than the others. #fblchat and #fbloggers are definitely those I enjoy the most. #BlogHour and #bbloggers are great too! But as I said, there are a lot of them I haven't tried yet so I may change my mind.
If you want to share your point of view with me during a chat, or just talk about anything else, here's my twitterBut don't you forget this one rule...








No comments :

Post a Comment