6.27.2014

MAN CRUSH FRIDAY: Colton Haynes


Hello everyone! I'm now officially on holidays since my exams are OVAAAH. So, while waiting for the results, I decided to start a new tvshow: Arrow. I saw a lot of people on Twitter/Tumblr talking about it and saying it was great but, I have to admit, the real reason why I started watching was COLTON FUCKING HAYNES. (I love it now though, it's awesome!)

I discovered Colton a year ago thanks to Teen Wolf in which he played Jackson Whittemore, a sarcastic teenager who wanted to be a wolf but ended becoming a sort of weird snake (and finally became a wolf and moved to London...odd isn't it). Unfortunately, he left the show at the end of the second season and I couldn't have the chance to see him acting anymore. However, I continued to follow Colton's activity and eventually started to watch Arrow three days ago. Colton plays Roy Harper, a poor teenager who dates the main character's sister, Thea Queen. I immediately loved his appealing character and it was a pleasure for me to see Colton on screen again.

Besides his actor skills, Colton can also sing incredibly well. A few months ago, while I was on Youtube, I found this and immediately fell in love.


Now, you can see how perfect this man is! He doesn't only sings and acts, but he is handsome as well, and you can't deny it. (I know being incredibly gorgeous is not a skill but whatever) To be honest, he's a part of my the-most-sexy-men-on-Earth-according-to-Jéssica list. I could post thousands of photographs of Colton, but I decided to show you this and this instead.



I know this post is quite short, I litteraly wrote in one hour or 
less but I just wanted to share this cute little face.



Love, 
J. 

PS: I posted a blogroll with all the blogs I couldn't live without, you can check it out here. You can still follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin. (Please, follow rather my blog than my profile on Bloglovin!) 








No comments :

Post a Comment