7.01.2014

MY SUMMER PLAYLIST



Hello guys! Yesterday night, I was listening to music, as usual, and I thought it would be nice to share my playlist for this summer with all of you. It's not a music-that-came-out-this-summer kind of playlist, not at all actually, but it regroups some of the musics that make me smile, dance, sing and feel like summer has definitely arrived.





We Can't Stop (cover) - Bastille // We Exist - Arcade Fire // Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones // Chocolate- The 1975 // Stolen Dance - Milky Chance // Love Illumination - Franz Ferdinand // Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash // Runaways - The Killers // Hey Ya - OutKast // Don't - Ed Sheeran // Arabella - Arctic Monkeys // Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes // Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers // Sing - Ed Sheeran



You can listen to it just by clicking on the image bellow:

Hope you'll like it.


Love, 
J.



2 comments :

  1. Lovely playlist! Love a bit of Red Hot Chilli Peppers haha xx
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete