7.14.2014

GET TO KNOW ME TAG




1. Do you have a middle name?
No!

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I love English and History.
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
Tea and Guarana.

 

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
I have plenty... I'm currently listening to Don't by Ed Sheeran though!

5. What would you name your children?
 Girl: Charlie or Louise
Boy: Jude or Nathaniel

6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not at the moment by I used to dance. Although I often go to the gym.

7. What's your favorite book? 

I don't think I can chose...Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare is one of my favorite ones though.

8. What's your favorite color?

I love red.

9. What's your favorite animal?

Horses, dogs and cats.
 

10. What's your favorite perfume?

Amor Amor by Cacharel.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas obviously.

12. Have you graduated from High School?

Not yet...Next year hopefully! I'm only 16 haha!


13. Have you been out of the country?
Well I was born in Portugal and now I live in France so yeah! I also visited England, Spain and Italy.


14. Do you speak any other languages?
Portuguese, French and English
I also learn German and Chinese at school hehe.
 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! Two older brothers.

16. What's your favorite store?

I love Primark! Pull&Bear and Salsa too.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
I don't go to the restaurant that much so it's quite a hard one haha.
 
18. Do you like school? 

Well yes. It's always good to learn new things but I don't like the pressure and the fact we always do the same things.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
JOE SUGG omg he's definitely my favorite. Connor Franta, Kian Lawley and the Harries twins too.
But I spend a lot of time on Youtube so I watch a lot of videos haha.


20. What's your favorite movie? 

Forrest Gump. It's been a long time since I last watch it aaaah.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Sherlock (the best one evaaah), How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, 
Teen Wolf, Doctor Who... ;)
22. PC or Mac?

I have a PC but I never tried any Mac so I can't judge.

 
23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5C.

24. How tall are you?
"tall" isn't even the right word the question should be "how small are you" haha
5"1....
25. Any pets? 

I have the cutest dog ever. :)


26. What does your username mean?
It's the combination of The Beatles, Ed Sheeran and Jimi Hendrix who are my favourite musicians ever.


No comments :

Post a Comment